As some of you may have noticed, we've recently passed 2,000 user accounts created. This is a huge milestone, and I would like to thank each and every one of you personally, but there are just so many of you!
As a thank you, I am going to be holding a prize drawing, of sorts. Starting Sunday, December 8th, there will be a page that you can go to and input your RSN for a chance to win!
Winners are as follows:
- Man guy
- He Belongs
I've rerolled a few names due to the name not existing in-game. Sorry!
Winners have one week from December 25th to contact The Orange to claim their prize!
I will attempt to contact all winners. Failure to collect a prize will result in a repick for that bond.
Thank you everyone for helping to support this site!
You do not need to have an account to enter the competition. Simply enter your name on the page to be entered!
I know it's been a long time since I've posted or updated anything, and there's a good reason for that. Lately, I've been extremely busy with work and school, and I haven't had a lot of free time, and when I do have time, I haven't had a lot of time to come up with good ideas on what new features I could set up here.
So that's why I'm posting this. What features would you guys really like to see here? Post your ideas in the comments and I'll be happy to discuss things with you about your idea, along the lines of how possible it would be. I'll of course give you credit if I do end up using your idea.
As always, thanks for everything. If you have any ideas, post in the comments below! :)
Updates I've made:
- Added a page to see all the capes you've submitted in the UCP. Here you can see the votes and favorites, and delete capes you don't want anymore. Clicking on the names will take you directly to the cape.
- Added a new "options" tab to the UCP that has some new options. Currently the only option that has any effect is the comment background color. This feature is going to be greatly expanded on.
- The "Cached Stats" message at the bottom of a calc page now shows the exact time til next update.
Temporarily disabled the recent searches sidebar as it was causing load time issues. I have a plan to fix it, just need the time.
This should now be fixed!
- Expanded on the options tab to make the chosen signature colors have effect on the signatures. Example:
There are many areas in RS where a timer can be very handy, whether it be skilling, combat, or anything between. So, I've decided to make my own timer! The global timer is located in the bottom right corner of your screen. Simply click on it to expand it and set it, and click it again to minimize it.
Why is it called a "global" timer, you might ask? Well, that's simply because it will work seamlessly across all pages. Set it on one page, and as you surf the site, it will continue to count down. You can even close the browser completely and come back later, and assuming the time hasn't run out, it will continue to count down.
Currently, you can only input minutes and seconds, and there is no "pause" functionality. If there's a demand for expansion of these (hours/pause), I will definitely look into it. Comment below if you feel strongly :).
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to comment below!
In other news:
- The Divination inline skill calculator has been populated. Simply click on the Divination row on the calculator to view. Experience values are without boons.
- Fixed a bug on the profile where the Completionist Gauge was ignoring Dungeoneering experience if it was between level 99 and 120 (non-inclusive).
- I have unhidden all previous updates and added pages to news posts. They were previously hidden in order to keep the front page short and load quickly. With pages I can have them all visible, and still maintain that.
- There is now a new sidebar on the front page that shows all recent comments.
- There is now a relative timestamp that shows how old a comment is on each comment.
- Those that have donated will no longer see ads!
Today's addition is a rather small one, but also a fun one. I present to you, the Milestone Tracker!
This page does little more then track the people with each milestone cape. Think of it as a hiscores for milestone capes. There's not really much else to it, so I'll keep this short.
The Max/Comp Cape Calculator has been updated for Divination! I've updated the calculator, profiles, signatures, and checkpoint system to handle Divination. If you are using a pre-divination checkpoint, you won't see Divination in your graph at the bottom of your calculator. You'll need to create a new checkpoint To get Divination xp gains.
Since the skill is brand new, I've temporarily relaxed the cache update time from once every 2 hours to once every 20 minutes. I've also completely cleared the Cache so that it's not holding any outdated stat lists that could lead to bugs.
If you notice any bugs or anything, let me know in the comments below!