Forums!

Please Login or Register to reply to this thread This is the first time you have viewed this thread
Maxcape Developer RSN: The Orange Posts: 73
Posted 3 years ago • Edited 2 times • Last edited 3 years ago by Evan

Over the last two years, Maxcape has grown from literally nothing, into the much used tool that it is today. Over the last few months, I've been wondering why we have all these people coming to the site every single day, but no way for us to interact with each other. The comments on front page news posts is a start, but it is extremely limited.

Forums give us just that, a way to interact, get to know eachother, and most importantly, create a community that supports and respects each other. You can talk about anything related to RuneScape, this site (finally, a way to ask me questions and submit bug reports), or even other games. The only thing I ask is that we all bring the same respect and kindness to the table that we would want brought to ours.

Posting on the forums uses Markdown, the same that is used to post on sites like Reddit. It is powerful yet simple, and I believe that it is the best choice for a forums. I do apologize for not including BBCode which some of you may be used too, but I do not feel that BBCode is as user friendly as Markdown.

Starting today, I will be keeping my eyes out for people on these forums that are active, supportive, and generally helpful to be promoted to Forum Moderators. Don't go out of your way to try to become one. I'm looking for genuinely helpful people that are willing to help moderate the forum.

Also, as you probably noticed, the forums have their own theme. I'm also looking for feedback, which you can post at the dedicated forum thread

Thank you,

Evan

Site Admin RSN: PantsuOnHead Posts: 9
Posted 3 years ago

An exciting day for Maxcape! I can't wait to see where the site will be in another two years from now.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the site we all love to use!

User RSN: Koraji Posts: 9
Posted 3 years ago • Edited 1 times • Last edited 3 years ago by Koraji

Bookmarked, This site has been great for years, before and after I maxed. Edit:i say years.. idk how long I've used the site. lol.

Maxcape Developer RSN: The Orange Posts: 73
Posted 3 years ago

Koraji said:

Bookmarked, This site has been great for years, before and after I maxed.

Glad to hear it!

User RSN: Qtto Posts: 1
Posted 3 years ago

Also appreciate all the hard work, I come and visit this site a lot. Thanks!

User RSN: Keef Posts: 1
Posted 3 years ago

W00t!@# Its about time this site has forums!@# :D

VIP RSN: Oath 2 Order Posts: 27
Posted 3 years ago • Edited 1 times • Last edited 3 years ago by oath2order

let's all post yes :D

Slightly amused how low I am on maxing

ing
User RSN: iNG Posts: 2
Posted 3 years ago

Nice work on the forums! I hope to meet a lot of amazing people.

User RSN: Karol Posts: 2
Posted 3 years ago

Great thanks for this addition to the website I sure will make a good use out of it! :P

User RSN: Suppressor Posts: 4
Posted 3 years ago

Thank you for this useful website. I love being able to check how far I am from 99s, Max, and even checking off comp reqs!