I'm officially announcing that I'm working on a massive overhaul/update to Maxcape! I'm looking for your help in looking at the features Maxcape currently has and deciding what to do with them. Please take the survey at the link below to get your voice heard!
The Max/Completionist Cape Calculator is a RuneScape tool that will help you figure out just how far (or close) you are from maxing your skills. It does this by using your stats in the hiscores. This means, unfortunately, that those not in the hiscores will not be able to be calculated.
Due to a lack of developer tools from RuneScape, it's not possible to track other Completionist requirements. You can do so yourself, however, by creating a profile. Creating a profile is not required to use the Calculator, but it does give you access to some cool features, including: keeping track of your Regular and Trimmed Completionist Cape requirements, setting checkpoints in your skills (displays experience gained since that date on your Calculator page), and just having a cool profile page to share!
You can set a default name on your calculator page by hitting the button to the left of the search bar. This will make it so you can skip past this page in the future and get straight to your calculator.
Thank you for all your support and feedback. I couldn't have gotten this far without you!
Here's a preview of the new theme. Take a look and leave your criticisms! I want this new redesign to be something everyone is part of and happy with.Click here
As you probably know, Invention has been released into the game. Maxcape has been updated to support Invention, as well as the new Experience Table that goes with it. Enjoy!
- Milestone cape selection is currently broken for invention.
When I released badges way back in the beginning of Maxcape, I never intended for those ugly gold circles to be permanent. Unfortunately, due to my lack of ability when it comes to art and graphical design, I've never been able to come up with something that I liked enough to put up.
Today, I'm glad to announce that there are FINALLY proper badge icons! Along with that, some of the badges have been fixed, removed, and/or renamed, to create a better system.
I owe huge thanks to two people. First of all to Fogolicious, for volunteering to create the first bunch of badges. Unfortunately, due to lack of free time he wasn't able to complete the set. AngelMayCare then stepped in and completed the set. Without her, we would have less than half of the badges completed!
I also owe a huge thank you to Tamal for the original concept, and Arengeir for coming up with most of the badges!
Below is the list of changes I have made to badges
- Professional Skiller (2x 200m skills) - REMOVED
- Combatant (higher average combat levels than skill levels) - Changed to 'Killer'
- Master of Combat (max combat level) - Outdated, changed to 99 Attack, Strength, Magic, and Ranged. Renamed to 'Combatant'
- True Master of Combat (all combat skills @ 99) - Outdated, Changed to 138 combat. Renamed to 'Master of Combat'
- Portmaster (all port skills @ 90) - Outdated, added Hunter, Cooking, and Construction.
- Doubly Skilled (26m in a skill) - Changed to 25m. Renamed to 'Experienced'.
- Experienced (50m in a skill) - Renamed to 'Skilled'.
- Semi-pro (100m in a skill) - Renamed to 'Expert'.
All badges are now visible on all profiles. If you do not have a badge earned, it will appear as a grayscale version of the lowest tier of the badge.